Charger Connected Warranty
Equipment Replacement Guarantee
Maximum Warranty Amount: Up to $5,000(USD)
Only valid in the US & Canada
NOTE: This device is not a lightning arrestor, so it will not afford protection when lightning strikes nearby power line or the house.
Jasco Products Company will pay up to the maximum warranty amount offered for the product purchased to repair or replace up to an amount equal to the fair market value or the original purchase price, whichever is less, of your electronics equipment, if damaged by a transient surge (except those caused by direct lightning), within the life* of the product, while properly and directly connected to this product. Jasco Products Company DISCLAIMS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE TO SOFTWARE OR DATA OR DAMAGES OR COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER DAMAGES DUE TO LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE OR DATA. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.
This warranty is secondary to any existing coverage of any connected equipment, including but not limited to, any manufacturer’s warranty, extended warranties, or insurance coverage.
To qualify for a connected equipment warranty:
- All connected equipment must be UL and/or CSA approved.
- The Jasco Products Company product must be plugged into properly wired and grounded outlets, no extension cords, adapters, other ground wires, or electrical connectors may be used, with the sole exception of other standard Jasco Products Company 120 volt products approved for that use. The installation must comply with all applicable electrical and safety codes set forth pursuant to the National Electrical Code (NEC.)
- Any claim under the warranty policy must be made within 15 days of the date of the alleged damage to the connected equipment.
For connected equipment coverage, the following conditions must
- A) All equipment eligible for warranty coverage must be plugged directly into the Jasco Products Company product.
- B) The equipment must have been damaged by a covered power disturbance that passed through the Jasco Products Company product.
- C) The Jasco Products Company product must be damaged from the power disturbance.
- D) The Jasco Products Company product protection capacity must not have been exceeded.
Connected equipment claim procedure:
- Call Jasco Products Company Customer Information Center at 1-800-654-8483 to get a Return Authorization Number (RA#), shipping instructions and a prepaid return address label.
- After you have received the prepaid return address label, return the Jasco Products Company product, freight prepaid, to Jasco Products Company. Products returned to Jasco Products Company, Inc. must have an RA# included in the mailing address to be accepted.
- Jasco Products Company will determine whether the damage to your equipment is covered by this warranty policy. If you are covered, a claims adjuster will contact you and Jasco Products Company will do one of the following at its own discretion:
- a) Authorize a service center to repair damaged equipment.
- b) Replace damaged equipment with equivalent or better.
- c) Reimburse customer the fair market value of the damaged equipment.
- d) Reimburse customer the initial purchase price of the damaged equipment (customer to provide dated bill of sale).
- Jasco Products Company retains the right to determine whether the damage to the connected equipment is due to Jasco Products Company product failure by requesting that damaged equipment be sent to Jasco Products Company for inspection.
*This product has a finite lifespan. Even under normal circumstances and in the absence of defects, the product’s life will expire. Unit will expire when the power supply ceases to function